Wednesday, March 4, 2020

realize

I was so dumb and irresponsible lately,
i didnt realized it, not until recently.
I wasnt there when you needed me the most,
I know its too late, very late.
I have let our four years to wither.
Im so irresponsible, dumb, so stupid.
I was claiming you wasted our four years, im wrong, i was the one.
i didnt realize it, not until now
I cried out screaming it was your fault, im wrong, it was mine.
I didnt realize it nit until now that youre gone
Im sorry, i am really sorry, deeply regretting.
I love you with my whole being, and half of me was torn.
I didnt realize it, not until you said that youre tired.
I hated you knowing you turned your affection to someone else.
I was wrong, i shouldnt have hated hou for its my fault.
Now i just came to realize, now that youre gone

No comments:

Post a Comment