Wednesday, March 4, 2020

mercy and forgiveness

i remember the days i cried so much i can’t even talk
i lost my sanity, begging you for mercy
i dont know why i was being treated as a cast away
i lost my sanity, reaching out to anyone who could let you listen
i dont know what to do why am i have gotten this low
i lost my sanity, drinking every night just to fall asleep
i dont know why you have to leave me this way
i lost my sanity, i wanted to kill myself to get rid of the pain
i dont know what am i going to do the next day, and the following days
i lost my sanity, why am i bearing pain and punishment
i dont know who to turn to, or who to lay my head to
i lost my sanity, i cried for you more than i cried for my late father
i dont know how to handle the pain you have cause than how i can handle the pain of loosing a father
i lost my sanity, im still crying until now even though you told me not to expect anything anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment