Monday, March 9, 2020

march 8

few days before march 8 i had a gutt feeling
i was troubled and was missing you badly
i kept waking up with you on my mind
those days i know something bad will happen
march 8 and i went to your house, thoughtlessly.
i wanted to prove something, i have to.
they told me you went out for church
the gutt feeling now became stronger
you phoned me back, i was still begging
jumped into my street bike and speed up to your house.
waited for a bit, i saw you happy with him.
but looked troubled when you saw me there, are there no guilt at all?
you looked composed, i know you are afraid
you showed me how strong you are
before i rode away, i took a glance of you.
mercilessly crushed me seeing you with another guy.
that is march 8, someday all the curses i had because of you will haunt you lives.
mercilessly...

No comments:

Post a Comment