Wednesday, March 4, 2020

missin u after a month of breakup

every day i kept in thinking
why? why did u left me floating.
every night i kept on wondering
why? why the sudden change of mind?
every day i kept on guessing
why? why im no longer worthy.
every night my heart kept on crying
why? why did you pushed me too far
every day i kept on waiting
why? why can’t i talk to you?
every night i kept on thinking
why? why am i left alone and crying

its been a month now
its been a month of lifeless heart
its been a month of mental and emotional torture
its been a month of anxiety
its been a month of you happiness with your new love
its been a month that i begged you to love me again
its been a month already and im still the same, longing

i didnt know you were as harsh as this
i didnt know that the lack of time must be punished like this
i didnt know that the 4 years of my love and loyalty means nothing now

and i kept on asking... why??

No comments:

Post a Comment